Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Boot Camp Day Twelve

It's a slow day. Slooooooooooooooow Day.

I should have gone out for a walk since it's sort of sunny but I have to leave early today and felt bad. That's okay because tonight I'll be running around with my nephins!

I'll keep this short and sweet, but there's a couple of things...
1) I finally cooked last night! I made the Pork Chops & Cucumber Salad recipe and it was yummy. And super easy. I had wicked onion breath and the dill is all over my kitchen, but YUM. I went over my points with this, but not by much. The pork was 3pts for 3 oz and the cucumber salad was maybe .5 from the oil. So 1.5 over for the day wasn't bad. Until however...

2) I had another late night eating catastrophe! I don't even want to list it because I ashamed. I knew better. There was no reason for it. But I did it anyway. Sgt Fyt is gonna kill me. I've already heard I'll be doing a lot of running tomorrow.

3) Kiwis are amazing. I haven't had fresh kiwi in so long & I had one yesterday, and just cutting into it and seeing the amazing bright green color made me smile. They're sugary so you don't get a lot for your points, but they are SO good.

4) This weekend I'm determined to make Sgt Fyt proud. I don't know what this weigh in on Monday is going to be like because of my points usage this week, but I'm going to try to make up for it. I seriously want to earn like 8-10 points this weekend. Average at least 4pts/day? I can totally do that. And I just have to focus on eating smart so to stay within my daily points for the rest of the weekend. I can do this! NO EXCUSES!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Until next time

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Sft Fyt (I picture Sgt. Carter from "Gomer Pyle" every time I read that) gonna put you on KP.

Move it, move it, move it.