Yay the weekend! And oh boy, the weekend...
I'm getting bored with writing my food and activity, especially because I track it both online and on the paper planner from WW, but I've been having a really good week with both points and exercise & I almost can't wait until Monday. That is as long as I keep it up over the weekend.
After some serious rainstorms yesterday, today is sunny and warm. And humid. I went for a lunchtime walk, but wont be able to go running tonight because I'm going out. I am planning to go tomorrow, but the weather will once again be unpredictable. I plan to just grin & bear it. Or I just looked up the hour by hour forecast and 5-6 am is supposed to be partly sunny...who wants to give me a wake up call tomorrow? :-p
What do you do, my faithful readers, to make sure your weekend stays on track? More time to exercise, but also more opportunity to goof off and give in to temptations.
2 comments:
A lot of folks seem to have trouble on the weekend, just because it breaks the routine. If I'm home, I just try to amp up the activity and be super mindful about what I'm eating.
I'm getting bored too! I'm wondering if we should try a weekly topic to discuss or a weekly goal with others.
For the weekend, my plan is to...plan! I usually just let things happen organically and that has not been working for me at all. I'll keep you posted on how that works out for me.
In the mean time, think of a fun way to spice this journey up! :)
Post a Comment