Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Zombie Friday Randomness

I feel like a Zombie today.

So I suppose it is fitting that I am going to a Zombie Prom party tonight.

That is if I can stay awake...I've been absolutely exhausted this whole week. Play rehearsals too. I'm looking forward to some relaxation this weekend. I'm really excited about getting my hair cut tomorrow--Julia's new look on it's way! Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be crappy, but I want to fit in a run...if not a walk.

Apparently my downstairs neighbor is on some kind of vacation because he hasn't been around for well over a week. I know this because the co-op slipped papers halfway under the door of each apartment, and his is still there. I should take advantage of it and do my exercise DVDs...I felt bad about jumping around and making his ceiling shake. :)

In the meantime I'm biding my time at work waiting to leave--and looking at Zombie makeup techniques. Oh yes, it's October :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Until next time

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hope you had a great weekend!