Well last night was the first time I ordered at a restaurant while trying to follow my points system. Since I had a pretty healthy breakfast & lunch, I had a whole 20 points for dinner & dessert (out of 29!)
So after trying on bridesmaid dresses which was OH so much fun, we ventured to one of the outdoor cafés in Stamford. It had an Italian-ish menu, which meant a lot of pastas, a lot of point-ridden foods, etc. So I went with the thin crust pizza which was pretty simple: tomato sauce & mozzarella with some grilled chicken, and pesto sauce. Yum. So when it finally arrived--it took ages, then they mixed up the order...it was delicious! And although when I calculated it later I saw that 1/2 that I ate was like 11 points or something, it was well worth it, especially since I had saved the points. Then for dessert I indulged in some crepes with nutella & strawberry gelato. The crepes were small, so I ate them all, but I spared myself from eating all the gelato and I didn't eat the whipped cream. Though I did have the walnuts which were in the dish and SOOO good. So although I did go over my daily points by a tiny bit (the walnuts and the pesto did it), it wasn't that bad.
Plus I have half of that pizza for today's lunch! Though now I have to be careful about tonight's meal. But I'm not going anywhere, so I should be fine. I think. :)
And then tomorrow is Hibachi for my friend's birthday! yay!
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment