I've been trying to save my points for going out to dinner tonight...celebrating my friend's birthday at Noda's Japanese/Hibachi restaurant in White Plains. But I could seriously eat a horse. My stomach's been rumbling most of the day and although I definitely haven't been starving myself, I keep craving everything in my fridge. But even the healthy stuff uses points.
Breakfast was scrambled egg & salsa & cheese on an English muffin, Lunch was turkey, red pepper, cucumber & mustard (NO CHEESE!) on bread, and I've been having carrots and fruit & stuff in between & I'M STILL HUNGRY!!!! DAMNIT.
I did save a good amount of points for tonight's dinner, though as long as I keep to the basics, it shouldn't be too bad, even leaving room for dessert which is apparently including fondue! I'll have the fruit. Okay...maybe a little chocolate :)
Can't wait for Hibachi!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment