I'm 28 today. That's not as scary as I thought it would be. I've always enjoyed celebrating my birthday. Never hid embarrassingly when someone ordered a song at a restaurant. (Well, maybe in the 13-15 year stage) So I've been looking forward to my birthday since the calendar changed over to my favorite month.
Anyway--the past few days since my WW meeting, I've been having major point issues. I think it's because it's PMS week, so I'm craving either more food or less healthy food. Or I didn't have the right choices to make (/made the wrong choices). I'm not even to Friday and I only have 17 pts left for the week. I can make it through without going over, but I really have to make a good effort to keep my points down and get in more exercise.
Of course that might be a little difficult with Memorial Day weekend being here. And the fact that tonight I'm going out to dinner w/my family so it might be point heavy. I'm checking out the menu right now and it's definitely looking quite...fattening (but oh so good).
Maybe I'll go for a walk after I leave work. No wait...it's raining again. Boo.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment