Okay--well they did this week. So I'm down another 1.8 lbs, which brings me to 9lbs overall. So it's taking me a little longer than I had hoped to make it to the 10lb mark, but I am not complaining.
And yesterday I skipped my last meditation class to actually stay for the meeting. I did this for two reasons...one, I was just not feeling dealing with the group or pretending to have meditated during the week for one lousy class which I obviously have been slacking on...And two, the topic of the WW meeting was getting through the holidays & parties, which with Birthday season here, and labor day weekend, I definitely needed this meeting.
And although it wasn't quite what I had hoped for in terms of discussion, it did give me some ideas. I'm going to be researching some guilt free cakes & stuff for celebrating birthdays, including mine on Thursday, and my dad's and some other friends. That way I can have my dessert & not be racking up the points.
The best part of yesterday's meeting though was the end when the leader goes around asking about people's successes for the week and giving out little "Bravo" star stickers. And since I had a good week both weigh-in wise & portioning & activity wise, I raised my hand, and attributed it to the fact that I started a blog (yay me!) tracking my progress and highlighting the Tools for Success. Well--she was so excited about this that she gave me a whole STRIP of stars (seriously, there must be about 40) for using the tools. Go me.
So tomorrow I plan to highlight the next tool for success. I had mentioned "Empowering Beliefs," but I might pick another one...just to spice things up :) Plus something more appropriate for my state of mind at the moment. We'll see.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment