Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Another scary weigh in day

Okay-not all-together scary, but since last week's gain threw me for a loop, and I didn't quite kick up my dedication like I had planned this week, I am not really sure what this week's results are going to be.

Note to self--WW Smoothie mix (chocolate, smells like hot cocoa mix): great with milk...absolutely horrid with water. Will have to try in a blender.

So it looks like there's no way I am going to reach my 10% by the 30th (next Monday)...but I'm still going to keep trying! Let's see how tonight turns out. If I can get back down to the 15 lb mark, then I only have 8.6 lbs to go for my 10%. That's not completely dreadful. It would have been nice if I had less to work with...but, I am not an overachiever. :-p

On a brighter note, my sewing class I'm taking is almost done & I will soon have one fabulously homemade outfit to show off. Hooray!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Until next time

No comments: