Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Observation

So when I first started losing weight, I noticed a difference in my clothes. I still do. But what I am noticing is that my overall size is getting smaller, but my thighs seem to be staying the same size...at least proportionately.

That isn't something I want to happen. I need to do something about it. If I were riding my bike like I should be, that would begin to help...and since I haven't been doing much walking, that's not helping either. So I need to do exercises to help that. Ugh. If I were at the gym and had a whole routine, this would be less of an issue. But since I'm sort of on my own, doing exercises to target a part of my body is a little more difficult.

And I've just spent probably a half an hour looking at fitness stuff online. At least my mind is going now!

Until next time

No comments: