And so I deem on this 1st day of July, 2008 in the presence of my computer and all the papers sitting on my desk as witness, the month of Fitness.
My winning outcome for this month is to get no less than 10 minutes of focused exercise in each day, ideally 30 minutes per day, plus 45-60 minutes on weekends/days off.
Here is my plan for this week:
Tuesday 7/1: Walk at lunch 20 minutes, walk 1/2 hour in evening if possible
Wednesday 7/2: Walk at lunch 20 minutes, do 10 minutes of leg exercises at home
Thursday 7/3: Walk at lunch 20 minutes (date at night, no chance to walk)
Friday 7/4: INDEPENDENCE DAY!! Walk around the city
Saturday 7/5: Bike ride 1 hr or walk 1 hr
Sunday 7/6: Morning walk 1/2 hour, afternoon walk 1/2 hour
Monday 7/7: Walk at lunch 20 minutes, do 10 minutes of extra leg/ab exercises at night
Drink your water & eat lots of fruits & veggies!
As long as I don't overdo the food thing, and keep this up, I should lose about 1.5-2lbs by next Monday. And since I didn't lose (or gain) anything this week (I stayed exactly the same despite how good I was all week & stayed within my daily targets on all but one day...but no exercise), I'll be that much closer to my 10%. I'm still 6.7 lbs away from that 10% and I'm determined. Even though yesterday was my target date, I'm not discouraged. I just have to keep working at this.
Plus the exercise will be good because even though I'm losing the weight and my overall size is going down (slowly...verrrrrry slowly), I still have lots of wiggly parts which I want to firm up before the wedding. Mostly my hips, butt & inner thighs...so that's what I want to concentrate the extra exercises on.
And I already completed Tuesday's lunchtime walk, so that's a success. One day down, 31 to go!!
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment