Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ha ha...just kidding

Apparently that stuck-ness was partially due to the fact that today I got my period. It's amazing what kind of unforseen control my biological processes have over my life.

Today I actually feel great (despite some cramps), I feel slimmer, and have to say I look fantastic for my date tonight. I'll have to fit in a walk this afternoon too since I didn't take one yesterday. I was however up until about 1:30am on a mission to create a passport for tomorrow's International Day o' fun in the city...I got a little carried away, but it's adorable.

And this morning I woke up at 7:30 wide awake & ready to start the day. I made a fantastic breakfast of an egg white omelet, with a piece of (fat free) cheese & an english muffin (lite, multi-grain), and a cup of coffee and enjoyed the morning. I still got in my usual late time, but I have been on the ball the whole time.

I hope the rest of my weekend is this good!

Until next time!

No comments: