I know there are plateaus in weight loss. I realize that. But with so much weight to lose, I always figured it happened further down the road, that the first 20 or so lbs was easier.
For me the first 10 was easy. From there it seems to be sloooooooooooooooow going. And it's getting frustrating. Really frustrating.
It's been just over two months since I started and I'm down 16 and a half lbs. Which is good. I'm not complaining about that. But I sort of feel like I should be farther along by now. And I know my weight loss shows--in my clothes & how I look, but I'm not really down any clothing sizes. They're just looser on me or fit better. I had figured it would be pretty easy to get to my 10% goal by the end of June, but after I said that, I gained, then lost, then stayed the same.
I do know I haven't been putting the dedication into exercising & because of that my progress has slowed, but it's been so busy lately with all my after-work activities & I haven't gotten myself out to do it. I do get in some exercise, but it's obviously not enough to make a difference.
That's why July is fitness month. Keep it going Julia!!! So why do I just want to cry because I'm stuck inside right now? grr...
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment