Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh yeah baby-almost there!

I'm almost there! Tonight's weigh-in was -3.6 lbs bringing my total weight loss to 21.6 lbs. I'm only 1.5 away from my 10%!

Go me, go me, go me!!!

My leader was shocked when she weighed me too...I sort of cheated cuz I wasn't sure what the outcome would be because I was a little over my points this weekend, so I thought it might throw me off, so I changed from work clothes to lighter clothes and sneakers & then weighed in without my sneakers. But still--ALMOST THERE!! yay yay yay yay!! I think some of it carried from last week because I think I put more of an effort into it last week than I did overall this week but then I ate & drank a lot over the 4th of July weekend, so it might have been a bigger loss if I didn't weigh in on Monday, and then would have been more normal this week, but who cares???? I feel great, I look great, and I am excited. And I have to keep this going because I don't want to get cocky & start letting things go & then be disappointed.

So this weeks' goal is to lose that 1.5 lbs to reach my 10% goal! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

More on this plan tomorrow.

Until next time

No comments: