Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Week of craziness...

Well I haven't blogged at all since the first of August and in that respect I haven't done a whole lot for WW either. Saturday my cousins from Italy came to visit for a week & since then it's been nonstop. Monday's weigh-in had me down over 25 lbs and I got a fun addition to my 10% keychain.

I talked to my leader about maintenance, but I didn't really consciously follow the plan this week. I ate a ton of (really good) food which I didn't track at all, but I walked everywhere to play tour guide. It was exhausting! Yesterday's weigh-in had me down another .2 lbs (for a total of 26 lbs). This week I am back on track and am going to try to read more about maintenance and continue on the yoga/pilates front. I have been doing some but very minimal.

The wedding is now 3 weeks away and I'm debating going back on plan even if I do have to get the dress adjusted again. I'd rather look hot. ;) I'm about 4 lbs away from being under 200 lbs for the first time since...who can even remember. 4 lbs in three weeks? That sounds reasonable. Plus it won't make that much of a difference in my measurements...right?

Until next time

No comments: