19 days into the month and I've blogged twice. Shame.
I did however lose 3.8 lbs since the end of July, so I can't complain too much I guess. Even though I am supposed to be on maintenance. That doesn't seem to be working out too well apparently. Two weeks I've been on "maintenance," but I haven't been really focused on it because I've been busy, and instead I had been feeling bloated and uninspired.
Last night I got weighed in and I lost 1.6 lbs. Most of that is definitely from the previous week's walk-fest. This past week certainly wasn't productive. I didn't record what I ate at ALL and I did not exercise other than a few lunchtime strolls. Next week's weigh in might be a little frustrating. I think this week I should try to be really good. (Will be difficult considering I'm out every evening this week). At the very least I should record everything. Even if I go over. That way I will see what I'm doing...and not doing.
And when I recorded my weight yesterday evening, I changed my points taking myself off maintenance. I think I'm better off right now with the mindset of weight-loss. I have enough stress as it is, and this is what I'm used to, so I might as well continue it.
If I don't really lose anything more by the end of August I won't be upset, but I certainly do not want to gain anything.
My plan of pilates/yoga/toning is going nowhere too. I still have two weeks until the wedding so I could potentially use that to put my best effort in, but I know myself and I am not motivated and will probably let that slide.
But in other parts of my life, things are looking up, so I don't mean this to be a depressing post, I just was giving the updates. My job is going well, my social life is going well, and to top it all off, my outfit today is unbelievably stylish. And very slimming to boot. I will take a photo & post it :)
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment