I so did not want to get up today. But I did. My mind is all over the place, but I'm here ready to start the fresh week.
And speaking of fresh, I finally went food shopping this weekend! Nothing major. Just some basics. I got some apples & bananas to start off my week for fruit, some milk, and some other basics for dinner or snacks to make my life a little easier.
What did not make my life easier though was the insane amount of points I consumed yesterday thanks to Starbucks (did you know a grande white chocolate mocha with skim and no whip is 8 points? 8 POINTS! Freakin A. I should have known better. And let's not even get into the Rice Krispy square), some fries, and a chocolate martini.
At least I was outside walking most of the time.
Even so, I was calculating my points and between that and the rest of the week (the Italian zeppole), I went over my weekly points. And I certainly did not get the exercise I had intended this week. I did take my lunchtime walks, but I am not putting in that extra effort & because I usually go straight from work to rehearsal three nights a week, I am not leaving myself the time to do it. I frustrate myself.
Although on a kind of funny "Julia" moment, I decided to break out the stepper contraption that I had bought back in February that I decided I didn't want, but never returned. I decided to put it in my kitchen to do as I'm washing dishes. It was quite comical. I might have to do a photo shoot of that.
Anyway, this week (once again), I am trying to work in those extra Activity points. And stay AWAY from the bad bad food like fried anything. I really have to cut out all fried food again because once I start having it, it becomes a bad habit once again. (That's what they call a Trigger Food) Or I have to plan to limit myself to once a week or something. And I do track my food, writing it down...but I never go to look back at the week to see what I should be working on & planning ahead. But when in my life have I ever planned ahead?
Anyway--we'll see what tonight's weigh-in looks like. I'm hoping it at least stayed the same. If I lost anything, great...but I really the Manic Monday doesn't turn into a Mopey Moody Monday.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment