I am sick. I hate being sick. It ruins all my fun.
Yesterday I stayed home & although I could have feasibly gone to my weigh-in and meeting, I chose to not move from my bed/couch the whole day.
Also if I did go to my weigh-in, I would have had to bring myself to go to the theater to help out & I certainly was not up for that.
So I did not weigh in. I feel bad. I feel like I played hooky, but not in a good way. Like I missed out on good stuff. I missed out on knowing if my weight gain last week was in fact due to PMS or if I gained because I wasn't following the plan. I haven't been very on-plan lately, slacking on my food recording duties, and definitely slacking on my willpower and my exercise.
The next day I can weigh in is tomorrow if I can bring myself to leave work early enough to go there and then to rehearsal afterward. We'll see.
I'm just not in a sticking to the plan kind of mood.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment