Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Now back to our regularly scheduled program

So it's two weeks now that I haven't gone to WW and have not been tracking my food and really actively been watching my food intake and all that.

Between show rehearsals, being sick, and being lazy, it's been a very unfocused October so far. And that's bad because this is what happened last time when I was on my weight loss path. I got involved in too many things and stopped really working towards my goal.

I still have one more weekend for my show, but now my schedule will begin to get back to normal finally.

And I have to re-focus my weight loss efforts (I've been saying this quite often, haven't I?).

So I just took the first step in this--I took a photo. I haven't taken one in a while and it definitely helped over the summer to see my progress and compare the visual images of my weight loss.

So here everyone is my October photo. Actually, now that I see it, I look pretty good. Compared to some of my earlier photos I actually see a difference even though it's only been like 10 lbs since July. I still feel pretty crappy from my cold and I am not in great physical shape or have the endurance or energy like I did this summer, but not bad.

Maybe this will help me say--look how far I came--let's continue!

Oh right, I can even try it now...look how far I came--let's continue! Tonight's WI will hopefully help too. My leader is usually pretty good about helping to get me excited. I don't know if I went up or down since the last time I was there since my efforts have been slacking, but if I did go up, hopefully it wasn't too much. There is the possibility I went down (other than a cake eating & alcohol drinking binge this weekend), but we'll see. I have no expectations, only a desire to start fresh.

Until next time!

No comments: