Today is the day. I have done it.
I am under 200 lbs for the first time in probably about 10 years.
198.4 baby. 198.4.
Two things helped me with this. I didn't go to my weigh in last night (concert tix), and I happened to be nearby the center today, so I figured I might as well go. Because I hadn't eaten anything yet, I'm probably a pound less than I might have been at the end of the day.
I also have been tracking my food intake again. Not religiously (weekends tend to get lost in the shuffle), but at least I know what I'm eating.
Plus I've been running around like a mad woman most of this week (literally running), so I think I got some unplanned exercise.
Whatever it was...it worked.
And I refuse to ever be over that 200 mark again. Hell. No.
Winning outcome this week: To stay the same since my weigh in might have been a little under since I hadn't eaten.
I will do this by continuing to track my food & working on a targeted exercise plan.
Maybe I'll take an under 200 photo to celebrate as well.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment