But I did squeeze in a workout yesterday. I tried the Crunch Fitness: Cardio Dance Blas
t DVD.I have to say I wasn't as impressed by it as I was the Dancing w/the Stars one, but it was still kind of fun. It was about a half hour video and was not broken down into different chapters. But the dances were quick enough so if you didn't like them, you moved on. The instructor was kind of funny trying to be all hip & funky. Rather than specific dance types, they mixed together a lot of different types of "modern" moves to give the "Island Jam" feel or the "Dance Diva" feel. But I felt like I was doing a mix of 90's era dances and stuff from my jazz dance class I used to take.
When it was finished, although I was hot, I didn't really feel like I got a workout. The dances were very quick and were mostly just to get you moving but not where you would feel the effects on your muscles the next day.
So I'll probably return this one without copying it, but it was worth a try.
Tonight's meeting should be interesting. It's the premiere of the new program. I don't know what the weigh-in will be like because on one hand, I got in some exercise (no matter how un-exercise it was), but on the other hand, Saturday I had a points catastrophe when visiting my aunt and not really being careful about the food I was eating. Like the eggs i made that she added the oil to the pan which was about 5x the amount I normally use. Or the pizza rolls and cookies that she made that I could not stop eating for some reason...ah well. Overall it was a good week, so we'll see if Saturday had any effect. And other than being exhausted, I feel good. A lot better than I have been feeling in a while.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment