What a great weigh in I had today.
I am 2.4 lbs down, bringing my total weight loss to 33.4 lbs. This is exciting because I am basically at my halfway point of reaching my goal weight! Technically my goal weight should be anywhere under 169 lbs for my height. Somewhere along the lines I decided this number should be 162 lbs. I'm not really sure why. I figure it was enough under the max for it to really count. And I guess I just picked a number. So that's a 68 lb total weight loss, which means the halfway mark is 34 lbs. Hurrah!
My leader weighed me in and was very happy with me, as was I. AND I was wearing jeans.
I had one last hurrah today with my biggest loser DVD before I returned it to the library (and had to pay the overdue fines). I also tried the latin dance one I took out which I wasn't really impressed by. I am really liking the BL one & I think I might buy it at some point. I won't be doing too much this week other than walking because I'm going to visit my friend in Pittsburgh for a couple of days. I am envisioning a lot of drinking.
Somehow I don't think next week's WI will be quite as joyous. But it will also be a new year, and the continuation of the new & improved Julia!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!
Until next YEAR
No comments:
Post a Comment