Is it terrible to get a piece of clothing that I don't quite fit into yet?Yesterday I found this amazing pair of Burberry jeans in a size 14 which I almost, but not quite fit into. They were either a skinny jean or a straight leg and were ridiculously on sale. I don't do brand names, but these made my legs look so amazing and if I worked at it I could probably get into them in another month.
I'm afraid if I don't get them, I won't find the style that I want, but is it stupid to get something that doesn't fit?
I'm seriously debating going back to get them. It might give me some motivation to get into that size 14. Argh. Not that I should be spending the money--especially on something that doesn't fit me! But oh how amazing will it be when I DO put them on and they fit!!?!
I think I just convinced myself...
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment