So now that we're halfway through December (plus a couple days), I thought I'd re-mention my plan for December's Strut Your Stuff.
Well, I haven't really taken too many photos, but I certainly have been trying with my outfit selection to dress up my mood.
Today's outfit not counting (sort of boring black with a crazy pink & red patterned shirt with my ridiculously bright orange galoshes), I think I've done a pretty good job of strutting my stuff, both dressing and acting the part of the confident, professional, fun, classy yet sexy woman I am.
Whether it's working on my psyche, is left to be debated. I think the days I do make that extra effort to dress up, I certainly feel classy and confident. Sitting at my desk eight hours however tends to drag me down at bit. And this weather is certainly not helping. My weight has been up and down a bit more than I would have liked, but I'm not letting it get me down. Especially now that we're verging on the holidays, I feel like it's even more important for me to keep strutting my stuff, and also a little easier since I've got more opportunities to do so.
This weekend I've got a friend's holiday party to go to. It's the perfect opportunity for me to do this strutting among friends.
This week I'm extremely PMS-ey so I'm putting a little extra oomph into my strutting so I am able to fake my way through dealing with anything else I'm feeling other than pure merriment.
But I am looking forward to mingling with everyone over drinks & holiday fun food. The best part is my friend who is throwing the party is also on WW so I know she will make the event point-friendly.
So for the time being, I'll keep strutting and enjoy the rest of the month. I don't really know how successful my actual weight loss efforts will be, but I can sure look like I'm doing great!
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment