Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Mindful Monday


I have been on a little bit of a hiatus from blogging. I was away for the Inauguration in DC until Tuesday (unbelievable) and then I just didn't really have much to say worth blogging for the rest of the week.

On the same note, I didn't really have a great week keeping on plan. I wasn't terrible, but I tracked absolutely nothing. I did go out walking during most of my lunch breaks and had decent healthy meals, but did not do any other exercise at night.

I weighed in Wednesday and had lost .6 lbs which is pretty good. Then I went home & started an uncharted eating frenzy that lasted me well into the weekend. I hate that I let the off week throw me off.

So between my off-week, and the lovely PMS/TOM state, I am expecting to gain when I weigh in tonight. I am expecting it and preparing for it, but I know it will still be disappointing because I am only 1 lb away from my first reward at 195 lbs. And I desperately need a manicure!

So this week I'm going with the Mindful Monday approach. I'm tracking everything. I am going to write everything down on my paper tracker as well as the online tracker. I am going to try to plan out my meals (at least through lunch) ahead of time so I can better plan out my evening meals. And I'm going to be mindful about exercising.

I received my Amazon.com order of sale DVDs on Saturday as I was leaving, so I opened the box on Wednesday while I was sitting & watching TV. I ended up getting the Dancing w/the Stars workout, two of the Biggest Loser workouts (workout 1 and cardio max), and I got The Shred. The much talked about Jillian Michaels (from BL) magical mystery Shred. This requires a whole blog unto itself. But my point is, I was so excited to get these ON SALE and I have yet to crack any of them open. So it's Monday again, a fresh start to my week. Let's get it on.

Here's to a Mindful & Marvelous week!! Let's get that Manicure!!

Until next time

No comments: