Well last night's WI brought me down a whole .2 lbs. WUHOO! hahahah--I was a little extra layered anyway--and I probably could have done one more trip to the restroom before I got on the scale, but I'm happy with the .2...it's still progress. And although I had a good week points-wise, I didn't get in too much activity. There was the possibility that my New Years partying would have caught up with me too. So I'll take the .2 which brings me to an even 34lbs from my starting weight.
Then I went home had a (giant) slice of pizza, and a beer. Oh it was so good. I did not exercise. Surprise surprise. I was all set to, but then I got tired & lazy and made excuses. But I still feel like I have more energy today than I did last week (tired yes, but still energetic. Wacky dreams last night again...).
So last night at my meeting we had a convocation of craziness. There are several new additions to our meeting group who have changed the dynamic and not in a good way. Last night this one couple was argumentative, pessimistic, contrary, disrespectful to everyone else who was at the meeting, and just plain annoying. Then there is another woman who is very nice, but also very outspoken and somewhat of a nuisance to the flow of the meeting. And she asked me out for a beer. Is that strange? Whatever--I was all set to go, but then I remembered how tired I was and just thinking about going out after the meeting and having to socialize...not too tempting.
If only I could make the 5:15 meetings...ah well. I'll just grin & bear it. And hope the other couple doesn't sit behind me next time. Which will now be in two weeks because next Monday I will be in Washington DC for the Inauguration celebrations. HOORAY!!
Until next time
1 comment:
Mmm... I'm jealous of your pizza and beer. ;)
Post a Comment