Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Grouchy neighbor



How am I supposed to get my workout in and be fit and fabulous if my crochety old downstairs neighbor yells at every little noise or vibration!??!
I'm trying to be as quiet as possible but with jumping jacks or other cardio, I can't help it!!! Doesn't he know how important it is to stay active and healthy?? Doesn't he know that Jillian and Bob are calling me from the TV to get off the couch & workout with them? Does he not REALIZE how sexy I'm going to look in those Burberry Jeans by doing this??? DOESN'T HE GET IT???
Fooey. And double fooey. I'm working out whether he likes it or not.
Maybe he'd like to join me.
Or not...

Until next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol... you should totally send him an invitation everyday. "Dear Mr. GrumpyRump: I'm going to be workin' it at 10 a.m. today. Feel free to join me." Haha!