Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ooh La La. Weekend of Style

I was feeling very French this morning...and very in-style.

Hence the little neck bow. Tres bien.

This weekend is the first weekend in a while where I am going out and want to dress to impress. Not just one night, but two! Being down to 195 is definitely showing and I am looking forward to strutting my stuff.

Tonight is drinks with some friends and from my neck bow to my purple belted sweater, to my black work pants which are falling down-but make my legs look miles long, it'll be a classy , albeit drunken evening.

Tomorrow though is the more exciting day. I'm going to be in the city, to an Art Expo, and then on a pseudo date with an ex. (Which could lead to all sorts of trouble, but I'm still excited). And I have the outfit ready to have fun. Straight leg jeans, a gorgeous peacock blue top from Target (which I can't find a picture for), and my brown boots to go over the jeans.

And as long as the weather is warm enough, I have this awesome new trench coat from Target which I adore.

So I am really looking forward to enjoying my day in the city in my clothes I shouldn't have bought because I have no money, and strutting, knowing that I look great.

And looking great is feeling great, and that is just plain sexy. Ooh la la!

Until next time

2 comments:

MrsKristinClark said...

I LOVE THAT TRENCH!
I looked at that trench ...
I coveted that trench ...
I imagined myself inthat trench ...

And I am smiling knowing you are out there looking FAB in it :)

GeminiJulia said...

It's so worth it. Mega compliment magnet. Plus it's fun & spring-like & I plan on wearing it as often as possible.