Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Strangely content

Usually when I'm writing for this blog, I'm either motivating myself to get a new perspective on this weight loss journey, trying something new, celebrating a success or lamenting a bad choice or a gain.

Strangely enough I feel very content lately with the way things are going. I am eating the right foods (for the most part), planning some of my meals, tracking well, diligently exercising at least 3x a week, and I am losing fairly consistently.

Last night I lost 1.2 lbs bringing me below where I was two weeks ago to 191.2. How cool is that. I not only lost that 1 lb from last week, but I succeeded it by the extra 2/10th of a lb. And now that I"m back to my Monday WI schedule, I can get back into my routine.

Last night I struggled to convince myself to go out for my C25k run, but I did and I felt so strong! I was still out of breath and I had a bit of a stitch in my side, but I wasn't completely dead by the last interval and pushed myself a little farther than I had. Running is actually getting easier! So I have one more level one run on Wednesday and then Saturday I go up to level 2.

So with all this, I continue to move forward. I think next week is going to be a little rough getting through leading up to our fundraiser, but as long as I don't slack in these good habits, I will be fine.

Until next time

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great job motivating yourself to complete Day 2! If you ever need a little butt kicking, feel free to come over my way :-) It certainly motivated me to know that you were encouraging me to do the run.