Well, I just found out another drawback of losing weight...
Drawbacks? How can there be drawbacks?
They take away my activity points! I now earn less activity points than I did when I was even a few pounds heavier! My 25 minute lunchtime walk no longer earns me 2 points...it's now only one!!!
That blows.
It really just means I have to work harder--and at this point I should be working harder, but I guess I had gotten so used to my routine that when a change like this comes in and makes me rethink and replan...which I don't do all that well in the first place.
Anyway--today's report
Yesterday dinner: Shrimp & chinese vegetables (steamed w/white sauce on side), pretzels
Yesterday nighttime noshes: pretzels, stupid PB & Chocolate wafers-1 pt for one, but 3 pts for 2..., cereal & milk (Sgt wasn't paying attention)
Yesterday exercise: none
Breakfast: Cereal & milk
Lunch: Leftover shrimp & chinese veggies (steamed w/some clear sauce), bite of brownie
Dinner: If time-pasta & arugula w/goat cheese + birthday cake
Exercise: Less effective Lunchtime walk, planned evening run
1 comment:
I'll tell ya like my momma told me: "Honey, if they take your activity points, you just march right in there and take 'em back!"
Post a Comment