Last night I went food shopping with this whole meal plan in mind: cook once, eat all week. I got some recipes from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food magazine which I have a subscription to but haven't really used since I got it.
Well by the time I got home I didn't have any energy for cooking so I had some cereal and cherries which weren't as sweet as they should have been.
But here are the meals I planned on cooking this week and now have almost all the food for:
- Grilled steak with cherry tomatoes & scallions
- Gemelli pasta with goat cheese & arugula
- Pork chops with cucumber & dill salad



Oh I'm getting hungry just looking at those photos...
Except now I won't be home to cook tonight and now it looks like I won't be cooking tomorrow, Thursday OR Friday. I hope all that food doesn't go to waste (especially based on how much it all cost!!!).
Anyway--Today I'm pretty much on plan, though I haven't had an opportunity to take a walk since the weather's been crummy.
Breakfast: Cereal & milk
Lunch: 1/2 tuna sandwich from yesterday, carrots, cherries, some tortillas
Snack: A few animal crackers may have crossed my path
Dinner: TBD...I'm thinking pizza with lots of veggies
No comments:
Post a Comment