Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TSNW Day Two

I tried a headstand. And a handstand. I'm not sure really which one is better. Regardless, it didn't go very gracefully. It was quite comical. I didn't actually do one, but I will keep trying.

I made a stupid decision to forgo a normal dinner and instead binge on vegetable chips. Idiotic. All proper decision making skills were disregarded. Points were wasted. Stomach was not happy. I regretted every bite.

But tonight is Quinoa night & I am excited. I spent the morning straightening my apartment & prepping. I'll let you know how the meal turned out & will share the recipe for you guys to try.

Until next time

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

It's so easy to lose control with those kinds of foods. I don't measure anything else, but I do snack foods, because the serving size is always a whole lot smaller than what my head sez a serving size is. Six triscuits is a serving size? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!