Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend of productivity

It turns out I have nothing to do tomorrow. Well, I have a show tomorrow night, but other than that I have the rest of my Saturday free.

I do plan on enjoying the ability to sleep in, but I have bigger plans on the horizon.

Other than mini errands and some light cleaning/organizing, I have two goals for tomorrow

1) Exercise: Break out my fitness DVDs which have been collecting dust and actually do them! I really enjoyed them when I did and I don't even remember why I stopped. I have a bunch of them--30 Day Shred, The Biggest Loser, Dirty Dancing (dance fitness), etc. I think I'm going to save The Shred for when I have gotten myself into a routine and want to punch it up a bit. I know I'm going to piss my cranky downstairs neighbor off by doing them and jumping around and all that, but, you know what--screw him. I'm doing this for me.

2) Baking: Right, so this may be completely counter-intuitive to the exercise goal, but I've been wanting to bake for a while now. I have a few recipes for healthy breads & cookies & stuff that I want to try and I and figure, what better way to celebrate a cold rainy fall day (which seems to be the weather forecast for tomorrow) than making some great home baked goods? I have a bunch of bananas which I peeled and froze yesterday (I needed the peels for my show), so I plan on banana bread. I'd love to make some pumpkin bread too. I'll post the recipes if they turn out well. Maybe even some photos :)

Have a great weekend!

Until next time

1 comment:

Bare It All said...

Sounds like a lovely day! The weekend is the best thing ever when you can be lazy. What do you need banana peels for in your show???