Well, my hard work paid off. I happily got on the scale and heard 2.4 lbs from the WW receptionist.
So now I'm back to 188.2
I have three more weigh-ins in December. To get back down to 180, I'd have to lose almost 3lbs each week. So since that is not going to happen, my goal for the end of December is to just not gain. Doesn't matter if it's .2 or 2.2 loss. I just don't want to see that graph bar go up this month.
I had three weeks of gains before this loss. Basically since the summer it has been two or three weeks of gains, followed by one or two weeks of loss, followed by two or three weeks of gains...definitely opposite of what it should be.
I talked about this to my leader last night...My first year and a half of WW wasn't necessarily easy, but I would have three good weeks and one bad week a month. Now it seems it's three bad weeks and one good week. Her suggestion was to find that thing; that motivation. What got you in the door isn't necessarily the same motivation as now. I don't know if I have a specific motivation like many others, but I do have goals. Number goals (like I want my freakin 50 lbs back!! and to be in the 170s), and non-number goals (size 12 pants? to run a 5k, to wear a bikini...).
So I guess part of the challenge is figuring out what I really want, why I really want it, and kicking myself in the ass enough so I keep going towards it. Something that I can keep reminding myself of when I reach for the extra portion or even think about loading a bag of chip-like substances into my shopping basket.
Anyway--my goals for this week...
Food goals: Increase water intake. Stay within daily points 3/7 days. Limit night time snacking to one (portion controlled) item. Keep meeting healthy guidelines. Plan meals, bring from home. Track 5 days.
Challenges: The weekend. Going out to dinner on Friday, possibly going out on Saturday. Just need to be aware of what I'm eating. Also my fridge is on the empty side for bringing lunches & making dinners & I really can't spend too much to replenish it until I get my next paycheck...must improvise (such as steal food from parents house).
Exercise goals: Kicked ass last week--keep it up. At least 30 minutes moderate activity each day, 14 APs. Ice skating this weekend.
Challenges: There shouldn't be any. I have time each day to do something--just need to make sure I do it.
Okay--that's all for now. Gotta finish up work & then go home & work out!!
Until next time
1 comment:
If you find out what the thing is, let me know. I too seem to have lost it. Down 46 pounds, within 15 pounds of my goal weight and it's like I don't care anymore. I do care, just not enough to stop making all of the bad decisions that I've been making. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment