If there are any of you out there on Weight Watchers who follow the Simply Filling technique, I want to hear from you!
I have always followed the Points (and now Points Plus) system. I am seriously thinking of switching to the Simply Filling technique which incorporates eating only from the list of Power foods chosen by WW based on their calculations. I want to make a change in how I eat and I would like to think that this will be a good start in eating the right kinds of foods.
However I have some concerns about making that transition. Mostly because even though in theory eating from this list seems like it will work, in reality many of my foods come from pre-packaged meals and restaurants. So how do I work around this?
So tell me, if you are following the Simply Filling plan...what do you like about it? How do I make choices when I go out to eat or at the supermarket, or eat at someone else's house? Tell me your stories!!!!!!!! Please :)
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment