Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great website for nutrition info and more!

I came across this while searching for the calorie/fat contents of Ghirardelli Caramel Dark Chocolate squares that I had gotten as a gift but there was no nutrient info on the wrapper...
www.thedailyplate.com
It seems to have any and every food brand you could possibly want to know the nutritional info on...or not want to know. Apparently it also helps you calculate how much exercise you would need to do to burn off those calories, and it gives you different suggestions for alternate brands or versions of that food. Very useful for this mad mad world of point counting :) I highly recommend it. I will put list it in my useful sites section.

I guess it's like a free version of WW online. Ah well. It'll be very helpful in my quest. If it can give me Ghirardelli info...I'm happy. :)

Ciao!

No comments: