Damn weight loss...because I started on the cusp of one weight category, I guess I should have calculated that in...but when I weighed in this week online, I was asked to recalculate my points...and because I was in a different category than when I started, I dropped one daily point!!! That blows. And essentially for each 10 lbs I lose...or every time I go under the 10 lb marker, I lose another point! That blows.
I guess the point is that I'm supposed to be eating less as I lose more and am supposed to be less hungry or something. Booo...
So now I'm down to 28 pts. per day.
On the bright side, I have been under my daily values since Monday. Hooray! :) And this won't be a big festive weekend so I might actually get to keep my weekly points. Double hooray! And if I actually get in some more exercise this week, Monday's weigh in could be quite grand. Hooray Hooray Hoooooray!!!!
Maybe I shouldn't hooray too soon...
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment