Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Holy pound drop batman!

Okay--so when I went to the Thursday WW meeting, I had overestimated my weight loss, but when I was ready to return to my normal Monday meeting, I was certainly not expecting to have a big drop, but it turns out I am down another 2.8 lbs bringing me to 12.8 total! I figured since my calculations weren't terrific over the weekend, I would lose some, but I was certainly not expecting to have lost almost 3 lbs!

I'm sure some of that was post-bloating weight, which is fine. It was funny that the check-in lady had to double check the number because it seemed high even to her. Hey, I'll take it!

And we talked today about Empowering Beliefs (go figure since I just blogged about it). We started talking about Winning Outcomes which was useful because Jill was saying that they don't have to be long term--what is our Winning Outcome for the end of the summer? (kicking ass in my bridesmaid dress for bro's wedding); What is our WO for the end of the month? (get to my 10%!!! Only 10.2 lbs left!); What is our WO for the end of the week (build the endurance to ride to & from work!!). So it helped put a different perspective on the idea of the Winning Outcomes because they will be constantly changing so you don't get stuck at an "end" goal.

Most excellent day. I was so invigorated & I went for a nice long walk around my area w/my neighbor again tonight. And an excellent walk yesterday to one of the historic estates in the area. I just happened upon it. As well as some very large, very intimidating deer.

OOOh--and I got my bike! I'll be picking it up tomorrow! I am so excited to ride it!! Hence the WO for the week. Yippee!!

Until next time

No comments: