Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Too damn hot

I love the summer. I hate the heat. Heat like this should be outlawed. I don't want to do anything in this heat & it puts a damper on any motivation to do anything healthy like be outside walking or go food shopping which I desperately need to do. Haven't ridden the bike yet. And with no healthy fruits or veggies in my fridge, my week & weekend were simply sad. Not that I had any major binges, but I ordered out both days and got a very large unhealthy slice of pizza on Saturday (10.5 pts), and a lovely order of Sesame Chicken on Sunday (about 14 pts for the chicken alone). And I barely had any fruits or veggies.

I'm not expecting today's weigh-in to be good. This week although wasn't bad on points was not good on exercise as I had previously mentioned. I got minimal amounts in. Nothing like it had been in previous weeks. Part of it was the weather and part of it was laziness. I don't know if I'll gain anything (though I've been feeling grossly large lately), but I am not expecting a drop either. I'll be happy with any fraction of a lb loss really.

So we'll see what happens, but I'm not discouraged. Just gotta hop back in the saddle. And go food shopping. And start walking again. And...stick with the program!!!

Until next time

No comments: