Picture this. It's Friday morning. I'm running late. And I have no idea what I'm wearing. Finally I decide on an outfit and am dressed, but figuring the weather, I decide I'll need a jacket of some sort. So I reach in the back of my closet for one of my favorite vintage finds, a dark green velvet blazer (which has been occasionally called a leprechaun jacket by the un-fashionable). I slip it on and it is looking a little baggy, so I close it...and button it.
Button it? I've never been able to button this jacket before!! I love this jacket, but the most I was ever able to close it was to suck in and close it enough so the ends of the material met. And I can button it now? Oh happy day :)
Ahahahaha--and to top things off, I (literally) just read my horoscope for today...
Something jumps out at you early today and reminds you of just how different your life is than it was just a short time ago. Most likely, you feel great about the change, but it's good to compare and contrast.
See - these things can come true :)
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment