How does one gain almost five pounds in one week--especially when said week was filled with exercise?
I can't even fathom really.
I suppose some of it was due to my really bad week with all the bad food I ate and the weight is catching up. But five pounds? That was really frustrating to see. I was in such a positive mode with regard to my energy level and all the exercise I was getting last week, and then the disappointment hit me when I hit the scale.
On top of that I have been stressed about a personal part of my life and this wasn't helping.
Neither did the bag of Baked Ruffles I had last night with dinner. Oh yes, the whole bag.
And with Thanksgiving two days away, my food forecast is looking quite dim. But how do I psych myself up again? Now that I am back from my trip, how do I include the exercise into my routine? How do I not let myself get caught in the downward spiral of doom?
I'm going to have to think about all this...maybe us the Motivating Strategy Tool from WW.com
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment