Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Dismal Monday, soon to be forgotten

I am not looking forward to tonight's weigh in, but I will try to go. I actually will be really busy tonight getting ready for my trip tomorrow, but I do want to weigh in, even if I can't stay for the meeting.

I am not looking forward to it though because overeating day turned into overeating week. Not ridiculously, but more than it should have. I think I'm sort of in PMS mode because I just felt like I couldn't stop, and that's usually when it happens. Plus I got ZERO exercise this weekend.

With any luck I will have stayed the same on the scale. No, with any luck I will have lost weight. But since that is likely not the case, I hope I at least stayed the same. I will be okay if I did gain knowing fully well that I did not do a whole lot to prevent it, but I hope that doesn't happen.

On the positive side, this week starts a busy and hopefully active week. Fitness center, lots of walking around cities, and most importantly, pre-made food. Now while that sounds dangerous (since I'm not preparing it myself and have no control over the ingredients), I feel like it's better because I won't have access to all the junky foods to munch on in between, and at night, which is really what ruins my efforts. Plus when I'm around other people (especially strangers), I tend to eat better than when I'm on my own.

Now, to remember to track everything...Here's to a great week :)

Until next time.

No comments: