Okay, so it's technically only 1am, so most of this good news came yesterday...but it's a new day.
First off - most importantly, I'm under 200! (Yes, again. But for real this time!)
I arrived late at my meeting again (thanks to chatting with my boss as usual just before I'm about to leave), and when I weighed in, I discovered that after my crazy non-stop eating week, I had managed to LOSE two pounds. TWO pounds! I couldn't lose two pounds if I had starved myself and gone to the gym everyday.
So that brings me back down to where I was the last time I was under 200--but this time it was at the end of the day. The only thing that I might have done was kept my sweater on since I came from work and I figured I'd lose it to make the damage as little as possible. Instead I was donned in my work pants & sleeveless shell. And I hadn't even done my last minute go to the bathroom to get any last minute water weight out.
I wasn't going to stay for the meeting, but since they were talking about preparing to survive the holidays while staying on plan, I figured it would be a good meeting to stay for. It was good. It got me thinking about Thanksgiving and planning for it. But it certainly was making me hungry too.
Another piece of news, somewhat good...somewhat evil, is that now that I'm under 200, my daily points have gone down again. I'm at 25 points per day plus my weekly 35. This might be a little tough because the past few months I've certainly struggled with the 26 points I had. So now to have one less, I'm going to really have to focus on keeping within the range. But on the other hand - this means I've taken another step to being at an all time low (as an adult) with my weight. And it's been four months since the last time I went down a daily food point. So Yay Me!
The other thing I'm excited about is that I got my very own laptop - complete with wireless internet that I installed - which I will be taking with me to the conference. This holds several purposes for me. One, to get work done while I'm away. (At least pretend to). Two, because I want to be able to stay in touch with email and stuff. Three, I can access WW.com and track my points. And four, and as I'm writing this blog, I'm feeling the flow of words, to be able to write my novel. There's something about typing on a laptop and having the freedom to use it anywhere to write my thoughts that just gets my fingers flying across the keyboard with words. Now I could take this to inspire myself to work on writing projects for work, but instead I am inspired to use the opportunity to work on fleshing out my novel for which I have finally come up with a concept. But I'll reveal that as I get further along.
So in a few hours I leave for my road trip and six days of adventure. But since I have this lovely little device to play with, I won't be missing anything.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment