I figured I would be down because I got in exercise during the week, some running around on Saturday and some actual running on Sunday. But you never know since I also feasted on wine & cheese and other goodies on Saturday.
I feel like today really begins my journey down to my next 10% goal of 186.8 (that was 10% from my last 10% goal I hit in July)
And because I am a dork, I have two images to share...my progress chart from WW.com

Yikes--that's a scary starting weight. But look how far I've come in just over 6 months! I mentioned before that the last few months have been slow progress, but they have been progress! And I am finally breaking that 200 mark that I've been above for so long. It's a great feeling.Speaking of great feelings, Sunday I ran for the first time in months when I took my nephins out for a walk to take advantage of the beautiful weather. The older one was so excited that he could run without getting yelled at that I decided to jog with him. I was so surprised that I didn't feel like I was going to pass out! I could keep up with his 4 year old energy and it was almost easy! I would have never been able to do this 30 pounds ago.
So I'm staying in the game, moving towards goal, keeping myself on course. My biggest help in moving towards this goal will be exercise. If I keep it up along with keeping track of my food, I will succeed. I will survive. I will let the song that just got stuck in my head move me and motivate me to achieve my winning outcomes. And that's what this journey is all about.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment