Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Food be gone

I don't know what happened.

I was so excited on Tuesday about my new-found energy, and I was being really conscious about what I was eating and everything...

And then Tuesday night I did not make dinner. But I did eat. I ate my leftover spinach dip. And I ate triscuits. And I ate cheese. And salami. To attempt to save myself I ate a bag of baby carrots. Pretty much the whole bag.

And then yesterday I stayed home and ate some more. More cheese, more salami, finished the carrots, and the triscuits, and the brownie muffins. Plus pretzels, cereal, a cucumber...And for dessert--chocolate.

And the only exercise I got was the occasional trip to the bathroom or to the fridge to find something else to binge in.

I did not count points but I'm sure it was somewhere along the lines of 1000. Okay, maybe a little less.

I don't know what got into me. I couldn't stop myself. I knew I was sabotaging myself. Why couldn't I stop??? For TWO DAYS!

I don't know what it was. I feel like crap now. I suppose I just have to get myself back on track again, but I feel like such an idiot for falling into this routine which has destroyed me so many times. There was no good reason for it. I knew I could have just as easily spent a little money and purchased some real food that would have gotten me through it without so much guilt.

But all is said and done and I need to forgive myself for screwing up, and get right back on track.

Forgive and forget. Well, maybe not forget, but learn from my mistakes.

Until next time.

No comments: