Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back-to-work Eve...

Argh. My Christmas vacation is over. Tomorrow I go back to work. Back to the grindstone.

How is it after a week and a half of doing nothing, I still feel like I need a few more days off?

Anyway--my New Years week was nothing short of gluttonous. It's pretty terrible, and there is no doubt that I will have gained at least a pound. I tracked nothing and indulged in everything. Especially alcohol. Oh boy did I enjoy my alcohol. But I had fun.

Tomorrow I'm back to WW and back to the plan. There was no good reason to jump off the plan - head first, into a big pile of eating and imbibing, but all I can do is pick myself up, dust my too big jeans off, and hop back into the swing of things.

And now, a festive photo from my trip to Pittsburgh. Heee...I look skinny. Well, almost. Burberry jeans just a hop, skip and a jump away.

More tomorrow!

Until next time

No comments: