Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not down, but not out

Gains. They happen. Usually about once a month for me. I know they're coming, but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

This time around, I'm not sure if it had to do with my TOM or the fact that I had off from work yesterday and my routine was surely disrupted with Mexican for lunch & a (lite) frappuccino for a snack, or if it was simply the fact that I did exactly the opposite routine of the previous week. Terrible tracking, minimal exercise, and an all around lack of motivation. Plus it was a bit of a roller-coaster week for me emotionally.

Anyway--I'm starting fresh & trying to reverse the effects of whatever it was that brought me up yesterday.

Right now I'm trying to tackle the food first because on Saturday I went snowboarding & among the sore muscles and bruises, I also twisted my ankle so I don't want to aggravate it with hardcore working out a la the Shred. So walking & low intensity stuff will have to suffice for now.

Anyway--here's to making next week's weigh in really count!!

Until next time

2 comments:

Kara D said...

That's okay! Just remember to stay on track. I stayed the same this week, which is very frustrating, but it's also my time of month.

GeminiJulia said...

As long as I don't get into a downward spiral of food and feeling sorry for myself I will be fine :)