Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

No time, but I still gotta celebrate...

I never thought I'd see this number...certainly not on a scale...1-8-9.

189.

Okay, it's actually 189.6 which is almost 190...but 189!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!

Honestly I didn't know what to expect at today's WI. I went way over my daily & weekly points last week with a lot of randomly high point foods, and today I ate quite a bit before the WI; but I was also running around a lot for work & probably burning extra calories. Plus the C25k I'm sure helped.

Whatever it was...WAHOO!!!

This week is going to be especially tough for me. With our dinner on Thursday, there's lots to do and little time. Most importantly I'm struggling trying to put together a video for work with my computer which is giving me a hard time saying it doesn't have enough memory to do things...I really just want to push it off a cliff. So until this week is done my routine is going to be anything but normal.

I should have gone out for my jog tonight, but it was so freaking cold & I just was not feeling it. I'm hoping to go out tomorrow morning, but...well, we all know how I do with morning workouts....I don't. On Saturday I graduated to Level 2 of the C25k which was really tough, but I felt very accomplished that I did it. Those 90 second sprints killed me, but damn I felt good. Stronger. Superwoman has got nothin on me. :)

Until next time

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats Julia! 189!!

It's fun to be at the same weight, losing at about the same pace, and doing week 2 of the C25K at the same time.

You were smart not to go running yesterday- it was frigid and the wind was killer. I stuck it out but I thought about quitting because of the weather.

Good luck with your busy week!

Bare It All said...

Congrats! Hope you are still loving c25k. I'm starting week 2 today and am planning on upping the time to 25 minutes to challenge myself a bit. We'll see if I regret that later. :)

Silly question--how do you put the line through your completed goals on your sidebar? I have a blogger.com site too, but I can't figure this out. Thanks and have a great week!