
This rain is killing me...it's MAY--my favorite month of the year, and since May 1st it's been nothing but rain!!! Not that I have a lot of time, but it's also ruining my running plans.
This week is Hell Week for me at the theater as our show opens on Thursday. Basically that means rehearsal every night, running the show until they get it right, taking care of last minute prop & costume details, and adding all the technical aspects (lights, sound cues, etc.). The show opens in two days and we're still a bit behind on things, but we'll get it done.
This of course means my normal schedule is completely disrupted, but when I was working out my boot camp plan, I was hoping to start running in the morning since I knew I wouldn't have time at night. But this rain is killing it those plans. Since I don't have a gym membership I can't do treadmill. The workout DVDs are sitting there collecting dust, so I should be doing those. No excuses right?
Anyway--I'm very happy to report that I lost another 1.4 lbs when I weighed in last night. I couldn't stay for the meeting, but I was kind of surprised that I had another loss. I figured last week's loss was only temporary since I had a bad points week & that it would catch up with me this week--especially since it's my TOM. But no, another loss! And this week I was really good keeping to the plan & tracking & exercising.
Hopefully this week's schedule craziness won't throw me off too much. Oh I can't wait for this show to be over...
And until then...
BRING BACK THE SPRING PLEASE!!!
Until next time
2 comments:
Nice work on the loss! That is huge.
Great great great job on the loss!!! Go you!!!! Good luck with your busy and crazy schedule this week!
Post a Comment