A bit sore, but good.
My shoulders are sore from my grocery weight lifting I did the other night, but yesterday I went jogging and it felt damn good. I was out of breath, but not like I felt I had to stop. My friend & I went for about a half hour with intermittent walking & jogging.
Considering I hadn't gone in weeks, I wasn't sure how I was going to do, but it felt good. And we pushed each other which was good. And we even held full conversations while jogging.
We were definitely tired at the end, but not unbearably so. Being our first trip out together I think we did a great job. I can't wait to go back out there.
Of course its raining again so I can't go out tonight, but I'm going to try to do some indoor strength training tonight after rehearsal.
Gotta keep this up! No excuses right?
Until next time
PS...is anyone else having annoying issues w/the site the past few days? I've lost all my side links. Ugh.
2 comments:
wow you are doing awesome! stupid rain
Yay for getting in your run!!! I see a 5K in your near future!!!
Post a Comment