Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Surprise scale victory!

Hi all :)

Last night's weigh in went very well. I lost .4 lbs which comparatively isn't all that much, but after the crazy week I had, I can't complain!

That brings me to 186.6 lbs equalling 44 lbs lost since April 2008. Woo!!

Not only that, but as I was typing it in, I thought to myself--hey--isn't that the 2nd 10% goal I had put for myself? As a matter of fact IT IS!

When I hit my 1st 10% goal at 207.6, I had calculated the next 10% from that and it was 186.8 (although now that i try to recalculate it, i get a different answer), so I have now hit that goal as well!! Very exciting :-D

AND I'm only 6 lbs away from reaching the 50 lb mark and to be 180 for the first time in like 15 years.

I guess I won't hit it by memorial day weekend which is less than two weeks away...but I'm gonna TRY!!! I won't be able to weigh in that Monday to see if I do get my shopping spree, but maybe I can weigh in on Sunday and see how close I got. Considering I've been putting barely any effort into my weight loss these past few weeks, I'm very happy I've continued to see results.

This scale victory makes me happy and I think gives me a little extra kick in the but to keep it up. Yay :-D

Until next time

No comments: